Musashino University is a comprehensive educational institute with a rich history and wealth of traditions. The school was established in 1924 by Dr. Junjiro Takakusu, a Buddhist scholar. In 2004, all departments have become coeducational with the mission to nurture students who are enlightened, exhibit strength of character, carve out bright futures, and contribute to society at large.
Currently the University has 18 Departments under 9 Faculties including Department of Global Business which was newly established in 2016. In Global Business department, lectures are conducted in English, which enables students to start the course without any Japanese proficiency prior to enrollment. (Students are required to take Japapanese language classess in the course)
- Number of Students: approx.8,800
- Number of International Students: approx.540
- Employment Success Rate: 97.6 %
- 9 Faculties and 18 Departments
Application for International Students
Applicant must meet (1)-(3).
(1) Applicant must be at least 18 years of age as at 31st March 2019.
(2) Applicant must have completed 12 years of formal education as at 31st March 2019.
(3) Applicant must have a minimum score of language test required for each course at the time of application.
How to Apply
Application by: 31st August 2018
Please submit the following documents here(firstname.lastname@example.org).
(1) Application Form
(2) “Terms& Conditions” on Undergraduate application guidelines for International students 2019(p.7)
(3) Copy of a valid passport
(4) School transcript / National examination transcript (e.g. A-Level, UEC senior middle level etc..)
(5) Official score of required language test
※(3) – (5) must be certified true copies.
※Two Skype interviews will be held for succesfull applicants.