A-level, Polytechnic and IB students,
Thinking of applying to Universities in Australia?
Contact World Square now and we will help you!
Why World Square?
*Application fee paid to education institution may apply depending on your choice of education institution
Some university you may be interested in:
- Australian National University (ANU)
- The University of Sydney
- University of Melbourne
- Monash University
- The University of Queensland (UQ)
For the full list of Australian Universities, see here.
- One of the safest cities in the world – Safe City Index 2017 5th Melbourne, 7th Sydney
- High quality and holistic educational system that is internationally recognized
- Strong and reliable student protection and support by Australia’s educational institutions and national law
- (e.g. ESOS Act, Tuition Protection Service, academic support services, welfare support services )
- City lifestyle but also have access to rich, diverse nature (e.g. Great Barrier Reef, beaches)
- Geographically and culturally closer to Singapore compared to U.S. and U.K.
- Wider choices of internship and career after graduation (e.g. post-graduation working visa in Australia, Australia’s internationally recognized area-of study related association membership)
How to get a Free-Academic counselling?
- Prior Appointment by phone or email
- Your latest academic transcript prior to appointment
- Personal particulars (name, phone number, nationality)